Law Office of John S. Palmer Attorney at Law

(425) 455-5513

New Guardianship Forms

Posted Friday, September 4, 2015 by John S. Palmer

Washington’s court system recently posted new forms for use in guardianship proceedings. The forms are intended to make it easier to create and administer a guardianship without an attorney.

Two sets of new forms were posted in July. One is for proceedings seeking to modify or terminate a guardianship, including to replace a guardian, modify a guardian’s authority, or file a complaint against a guardian.

The other set of new documents is for transferring a guardianship to Washington from another state, or vice versa, pursuant to the uniform adult guardianship and protective proceedings jurisdiction act, which Washington adopted in 2010.

Other forms have been available for some time to help establish a new guardianship, fulfill basic obligations upon appointment, and meet periodic reporting requirements.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at (425) 455-5513, toll free at (877) 455-5513, or

Local: (425) 455-5513
Toll Free: (877) 455-5513
Fax: (425) 455-5546
Law Office of John S. Palmer11911 NE 1st St, Ste. B204,Bellevue, WA 98005-3056