Law Office of John S. Palmer Attorney at Law

(425) 455-5513

Temporary Custody/Support Orders

It can take some time for a divorce to become final while the parties resolve issues pertaining to child support, custody, or the division of assets and liabilities. Therefore, Washington law permits couples to obtain temporary orders quickly to remain in effect pending trial or final settlement.

In addition to temporary custody, maintenance and child support orders, the Court may also grant one party the right to live in the family home, assess responsibility for paying certain expenses, prohibit either party from hiding or disposing of assets, and enter restraining orders prohibiting one party from contacting the other.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at (425) 455-5513, toll free at (877) 455-5513, or

Local: (425) 455-5513
Toll Free: (877) 455-5513
Fax: (425) 455-5546
Law Office of John S. Palmer11911 NE 1st St, Ste. B204,Bellevue, WA 98005-3056